Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Indecision

I haven't posted for a long time.  It just seemed like life was getting away from me.  My family has been in something of a holding pattern for a while and we've finally come to a crossroads.  I have deferred a lot to my husband to make some decisions regarding career and moving and children.  I have noticed how aggrivating indecision can be.  I'm sure other people have felt the same. But I'm also pondering what causes such longstanding bouts of indecision.  In my heart of hearts, I believe that indecision comes from not having yet heard the possibility that truly solves your problem.  We have vascillated between renting, buying, adopting, fostering, Coronado, La Mesa.... The decisions are endless.  And neither of us were making any real steps in persuing any of the presented options.  I think it is a spiritual issue.  That little voice inside us, our conscience, our inner light, whatever you want to call it, that part of us knows what we should do. Once we find that pathway that is right for us, if we are attentive, our own nature will tell us it's right and to move forward.  I've seen this over and over in my life and it seems that when life gets crazy, it's harder to heed our little voice inside.  If we take time to relax and reconnect with ourselves, we will find the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment